Air Release / Vacuum Relief Valves
Air Release / Vacuum Relief Valves provide vital protection to pipeline systems. They allow air to escape during system startup by preventing air restrictions, water hammer caused by large air masses, inaccurate flow meter readings, and explosive conditions from air being compressed by water.
They also allow air to enter the pipeline during valve closure or system shutdown. This minimizes the collapse of mainline and submain pipes, back siphonage of dirt into emitters, and water hammer caused by sudden reversal of flows.
• Available in dual acting, continuous and combination models
• Durable, weather resistant and non-corrosive material
• Removable top for seal maintenance
• Protects irrigation system and components
• Bright color allows easy visibility
• Slam resistant models available
• Easy to install
• Tested by the Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT) California State University Fresno
• Used in Agricultural, Nursery and Landscape applications
• Available in models that seal as low as 1 psi
• Working pressures as high as 200 psi on some models
• Optional Schrader Valve to check system pressure
• Inlet available in npt or bsp