Heavy Wall Emitterline
Amnon is a an innovative, pressure compensating dripline utilizing the Cascade Labyrinth and includes special anti-siphon and compensating non-leak models. Amnon CNL (Pressure Compensated Non-Leak) is ideal for pulse irrigation and systems you prefer not to drain during irrigation cycles. Amnon AS (Pressure Compensated Anti-Siphon) is ideal for on-ground or buried applications. Amnon emitterline is the choice for greenhouses, vegetables, vineyards and orchards.
• Pressure-Compensating(PC) for maximum accuracy at variable topography and long laterals
• Cascade Labyrinth provides strong self-cleaning turbulence
• Hydrodynamic dripper design ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small dirt particles
• Low Cv for maximum uniformity
• 3D inlet weir structure prevents root intrusion and sand ingestion separation
• Side water inlet structure improves clog resistance
• High-quality diaphragm
• Slight oval shape prevents rolling of tubing which speeds installation
• Dual yellow stripes indicates emitters
• Produced only with the highest quality virgin resin materials
• Versatile, all-purpose dripline for greenhouses, vegetables, vineyards and orchards
• Pulse irrigation
• Subsurface Drip Irrigation (SDI)
• Variable Topography
• CNL: Pressure Compensated Check Non-Leak design reduces lateral filling time and facilitates pulse irrigation.
• AS: Pressure Compensated Anti-Siphon design prevents suction at draining stage. Suitable for subsurface drip irrigation.
|Product Group||Part #||Flow Rate|