Cascade – Jain discrete Emitter Drip Tape is a premium product of modern drip technology. Cascade is manufactured with the most modern, state-of-the-art equipment and machinery featuring computerized continuous online quality control using powerful photo imaging technology. Flat emitters are designed and manufactured using The Cascade Labyrinth Technology**, which guarantees higher clogging resistance and superior performance.
• Seamless drip tape with injection molded emitters
• Cascade is made with a special grade virgin polymer ensuring strength and durability
• All Cascade emitters have a turbulent flow and a cross-section flow path making the product highly clog resistant
• Consistency is ensured with an extremely low manufacturing variation (Cv)
• The most extensive range of emitter flow rates, emitter spacing, thicknesses and hose diameters; Cascade is designed to meet the needs of any row crop
Diameters: 5/8″, 7/8″, 1“, 1 1/8″ and 1 3/8″
Flow rates: .13 gph, .17 gph, .22 gph, .26 gph, .37 gph, .78 gph
Common emitter spacings*: 8″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 24″
Common wall thicknesses (mil)*: 6, 8, 10, 13, 15
• Highly flexible, making coiling and uncoiling an easy task during installation or retrieval
• Two yellow parallel stripes “Twin Stripes” helps with keeping the product upright and straight during installation
• Manufactured with precision laser drilled outlet holes
• Suitable for surface and sub-surface applications
For short season row crops we recommend a wall thickness of 10 mil or less.
Crops: Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Strawberries, Broccoli, Lettuce, Corn, Beans, Artichokes
For longer run lengths and sub-surface irrigated row crops we recommend a wall thickness of 10 mil and above.
Crops: Tomatoes, Cotton, Melons, Alfalfa, Potatoes, Asparagus, Peanuts