Reduce Labor with Jain Logic Tank Level Monitoring
- Grower – Steve Cadzow
- Location – Mt Riddock Station, Alice Springs Australia
- Crops and/or stock – Beef Cattle
- Property size – 650,000 acres
- Jain Logic – Tank Level Monitoring, Image Capture Monitoring and Pump Management.
Jain Logic software displays water level readings“We’re not going to sit here and just do the same things our grandfathers have done for the last 100 years” – Rebecca Cadzow, owner at Mt Riddock Station Aerial shots of the farm show that over the years, better farming practices have improved land growth, and made the soil healthier, which is apparent from the variety of grass they are growing. The Cadzow family believe that Mt Riddock station will provide future generations land that is far more fruitful than what they inherited from their forefathers, using their Jain Logic system to collect data and make informed decisions going forward. Jain Logic solutions seen in the following clips include Tank Level Monitoring, Image Capture Monitoring and Pump Management.
- Remote monitoring of main water points will save hours of labor costs
- Set low/high water level alerts, for peace of mind
- Allow technology to create efficiency, free up time, added stock security and take out the need to physically monitor each point
- Vital to apply sustainable farming practices and improve the health of the land, for future generations
If you would like a demo of Jain Logic specific to your ranch, please contact us here.
We would appreciate the opportunity to show you how technology can lower your costs and increase yields.