Camera Monitoring Kit
The Jain Camera Kit lets you check what’s happening at fixed points on your farm — from tank and trough water systems, to livestock at feeders, to open channel water levels.
Access images through Jain Logic, our web-based monitoring platform, which supports a wide range of complementary on-farm monitoring and control solutions.
Is This the Kit for You?
- Do you want to keep an eye on your assets?
- Would comparing current and historical images of your farm assets be beneficial?
- Would you like to monitor your farm offsite?
- Would capturing up to 4 photos a day be enough?
- Is the farm site exposed to direct sunlight for most of the day?
What This Kit Will Do for You.
1. Historical Data – Compare current and recently taken photos, with camera history.
2. Imaging Sensor – designed for difficult outdoor lighting conditions.
3. Capture up to Four Photos a Day – Decide when you need photos taken during daylight hours.
4. Robust Design – Purpose built for harsh weather conditions.
5. Log onto Jain Logic from your smartphone, tablet or PC.
6. 30 Minute DIY Install – Simple mount installation.