Knowing the condition of your irrigation system gives you control and peace of mind.
Flow and line pressure monitoring work as standalone monitoring systems or together with other Jain Logic solutions for comprehensive farm water management.
1. Flow Rate Monitoring: Each zone’s flow rate can be monitored for broken lines, plugged emitters or other concerns.
2. Totalized Flow Monitoring: Totalized water volume per irrigation event, week or season is recorded, so you can analyze crop water use and document withdrawals.
3. Zone Pressure Monitoring: Proper manifold pressure ensures proper zone operation and improved distribution uniformity. You can combine this with flow rate monitoring for deeper insight into zone health. You’ll be alerted if high- or low-pressure conditions occur.
4. Filter Pressure Monitoring: Monitoring pressure at the filter output or the pressure differential across the filter alerts you if it’s time to backflush.
5. Backflush Monitoring: Monitoring the output of an independent, filter-backflush controller detects changes in backflush frequency that can highlight problems with your filter or water supply.
Please fill out the form below for any sales and support requests and we will get back to you ASAP. Our office hours are Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm Pacific Time.
Register for our upcoming live trainings. Get all your questions answered live!