Managing your irrigation schedule shouldn’t be another time-consuming task in a busy day.
Take the guesswork out of your irrigation decisions. The irrigation scheduler provides a simple way for growers to create a weekly irrigation schedule by irrigation set. It integrates directly with notifications, so growers can easily share schedules electronically or in hard copy with staff.
Why do you need an irrigation scheduler?
- We provide the recommended number of hours of irrigation required for each irrigation zone.
- This recommendation uses the closest, most accurate weather forecast available. Using data specific to your land, crop, and irrigation system.
- Ensuring you receive precise, targeted guidance every week, for every zone.
- Using the recommendations you can schedule irrigation using the irrigation scheduling tool.
Creating a Schedule
- Easy to build out the schedule.
- Easy to re-use and adjust schedules, so you don’t have to start from scratch every time.
- You create future schedules based on actual irrigation practices.
Sharing the Schedule
- Getting the right schedule into the right hands has never been easier.
- We offer a variety of delivery options.
- Set it up once and get the schedule out with a simple click of a button every week.
- You created the perfect schedule – but what actually happened?
- We’ll let you know if your irrigation schedules ran according to plan.
- If you have a pressure switch or pressure sensor, we’ll show you the start and stop times of your irrigation events – right next to the scheduled events.