The Jain Logic soil moisture monitoring solution provides users with continuous information to make informed decisions.
This innovative product provides you with robust hardware allowing remote monitoring of soil moisture and soil temperature at multiple depths in your soil profile.
Depending on requirements, JAIN’s C3 Telemetry unit monitors soil probes and sensors.
To help decide which is the best option for your farm click the button below to request a demo.
1. Monitor soil moisture, soil temperature, and soil EC (optional) at 4 inch intervals, up to 16 sensors up to 64” in depth.
2. Highly accurate monitoring shows how crops use moisture through the soil profile.
3. Use additional sensors to monitor rainfall, wind speed / direction and air temperature to build a profile of the perfect crop growing conditions.
4. Quick summary on your smartphone, or for more detailed analysis on your Jain Logic webpage.
5. Predicts next irrigation date based on current soil moisture trends.
Please fill out the form below for any sales and support requests and we will get back to you ASAP. Our office hours are Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm Pacific Time.
Register for our upcoming live trainings. Get all your questions answered live!
In this webinar how to seamlessly add Manna’s satellite imaging with Jain Logic will be reviewed. Learn about elevating irrigation practices through enhanced accuracy, streamlined transitions, and a roadmap to precision farming with Connor Cunningham.