The Jain Weather Monitoring solution is designed to provide consistent and reliable environmental measurements by displaying continuous, up-to-date weather information.
It allows you to monitor your local weather from anywhere allowing farmers to make informed decisions about their water management.
1. Monitor current weather data showing wind speed/direction, rainfall, temperature, relative humidity and solar radiation.
2. Calculate local climate for accurate decision-making for greater yield performance.
3. Use additional sensors to monitor rainfall, wind speed / direction and air temperature to build a profile of the perfect crop growing conditions.
4. Quick summary on your smartphone, or for more detailed analysis on your Jain Logic webpage.
5. The combination of a soil moisture probe and a weather station allows you to predict the next irrigation event based on weather and current soil moisture trends.
6. Log and graph weather data capable of displaying historical data and exporting data.
Please fill out the form below for any sales and support requests and we will get back to you ASAP. Our office hours are Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm Pacific Time.
Register for our upcoming live trainings. Get all your questions answered live!
In this webinar how growers will benefit from the combination of these 2 software products will be demonstrated, where water saving comes from with the integrated software, how does the combined software accurately reflect water use, and more.
Knowing how much irrigation costs is essential to water efficiency as how much you’re using. In this webinar see the next evolution in smart irrigation controllers with the release of water cost tracking in the JAIN Unity automatic irrigation system.