JAIN Logic Pulse
Always on and always monitoring, Jain Logic Pulse keeps an eye on your system to ensure it’s performing as expected; highlighting problem areas and reporting
• Pressure sensors are installed pre and post filter and coupled with the systems
• Data is collected on a user set schedule and analyzed for insight into system
performance, health and alerting conditions.
• Daily emails provide detailed operational information.
• Weekly emails are setup to deliver water use and system health trends.
Why do you need Jain Logic Pulse?
JAIN Logic Pulse is a completely new approach to irrigation system monitoring.
Right from the design stage, your entire system has performance monitoring built in and monitors itself so you don’t have to. This means you can get on with doing what’s important, and know that when something needs attention, you’ll be the ﬁrst to know.
Pulse intelligently works in the background, monitoring the pump and filter station tracking pre and post ﬁlter pressures, system ﬂow and irrigation events. If anything needs your attention, Pulse will let you know with ﬂexible alerting for you and your team.
Beyond alerting, Pulse provides regular reporting of water use, irrigation events, pressure variances and system health and delivers it to your email.
Achieve all this without ever needing to log in to a website or remember another password. Everything comes to you via email and SMS; simply and reliably.
What JAIN Logic Pulse Will Do For You.
• Pre and Post Filter Pressure
• Pre and Post Filter Pressure Differential
• Total Applied Water – by event, week and season
Irrigation Event Logs
• Weekly Trends for All Monitored Performance Inputs
• Start Time, End Time, Run Time and Applied Water
• User Defined High Pressure Events