The Jain Weather Monitoring solution is designed to provide consistent and reliable environmental measurements by displaying continuous, up-to-date weather information.
The Jain Weather Monitoring solution allows you to monitor your local weather from anywhere allowing farmers to make informed decisions about their water management.
Is Weather Monitoring for you?
- Monitor and log wind speed/direction, rainfall, temperature, relative humidity and solar radiation.
- Log and graph historical weather data.
- Calculate and display local evapotranspiration (ET) values.
- Share the access to real time weather data with other interested parties.
- Plot the GPS location of your Weather Station.
- Compatible with the Jain C3 telemetry unit.
What Weather Monitoring Will Do For You.
1. Monitor current weather data showing wind speed/direction, rainfall, temperature, relative humidity and solar radiation.
2. Calculate local climate for accurate decision making for greater yield performance.
3. Use additional sensors to monitor rainfall, wind speed / direction and air temperature to build a profile of the perfect crop growing conditions.
4. Quick summary on your smartphone, or for more detailed analysis on your Jain Logic webpage.
5. The combination of a soil moisture probe and a weather station allows you to predict the next irrigation event based on weather and current soil moisture trends.
6. Log and graph weather data capable of displaying historical data and exporting data.