Turbulent flow Flag Emitters have long been the contractor and installer’s choice for point source watering. Turbulent flow allows the emitters flow to vary with pressure fluctuation, this makes installation easier where water is not in short demand. Take a part construction and color coded flow ID make this an easy, affordable choice when root zone watering is important.
- Color-coded for easy flow rate identification
- Latching hook prevents emitter from coming apart during pressurization
- Self-piercing single barb installation
- Turbulent Flow: flow varies with pressure fluctuation
- Operating range: 10-50 PSI
- Flow rates: 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, and 4.0 GPH
- Minimum filtration: 150 mesh