As most installers know, flushing a system on the initial startup is imperative to a clean, well flowing drip system. To insure a system stays properly flushed and doesn’t become susceptible to inline debris an automatic flush valve can be installed. Typically installed in a Bubbler Box for protection, the combination of gravel and gravity will keep water out of the box and debris out of the lines.
- Automatic flushing reduces particulate build-up and promotes system cleanliness
- Flush valve indicates system under pressure
- Operating range: 7 to 60 PSI
- 3/4 and Hose Thread: .8 GPM required to close; opens when pressure is below 2 PSI
- 2″ MPT Flush Valve: 30 GPM required to close; opens when pressure falls below 7 PSI