As most installers know, flushing a system on the initial startup is imperative to a clean, well-flowing drip system. To ensure a system stays properly flushed and doesn’t become susceptible to inline debris an automatic flush valve can be installed. Typically installed in a Bubbler Box for protection, the combination of gravel and gravity will keep water out of the box and debris out of the lines.
- Combination air relief and flush valve
- Durable, weather-resistant and non-corrosive material
- Removable top for diaphragm maintenance
- Protects irrigation system and components
- 17 mm and 1/2″ MPT connections available