Originally used in the nursery industry, Micro-Flappers are now used in drought tolerant landscapes and high efficiency systems around the country. A low profile keeps the emitter out of harms way while uniform distribution keeps plants thriving using minimal water.
- Low profile – resists damage and leakage
- Uniform flow rates
- Color-coded for easy flow identification
- Angled configuration allows water to drip off emitter and eliminates supply tubing run down
- Operating range: 10-60 PSI
- Flow rates: 0.5, .75, 1.0 and 2.0 GPH
- Minimum filtration: 150 mesh