SmartBox lightweight, durable aluminum enclosure that mounts on a wall or in a pedestal. It installs in approximately two hours and is powered by Jain Unity that automatically adjusts landscape watering schedules by zone/station based on weather forecast, plant types, soil, micro-climate, and other environmental data.
ALL MODELS INCLUDE
- Plug-in station output modules available in 8-station increments.
- Station output terminals sized for up to 12 gauge wire.
- Back-lit LCD display provides output verification for station being irrigated.
- Chassis-mounted grounding lug for added lightning protection.
- 120 VAC input and 24 VAC output.
- All 24V output terminals have surge protection rated up to 4KV in accordance with IEC 6100-4-5 standard.
- All outputs protected by a 2.0 amp self-resetting fuse.
- Input power draw: 1.0 amp or less at 120 volts VAC.
- Each station, boost pump, and master valve output terminal can handle up to two 24V solenoids.
- Total controller output is 2.0 amps which can typically operate 4 solenoids, including master valve and pump relay.
- In event of power outage, non-volatile memory retains all programming information indefinitely.
- Three (3) year controller limited warranty.