An adjustable option on an emission device can be a good thing and a bad thing. While the adjustability may make applying large amounts of water easier, the uniformity of a system can get compromised. For such unique applications that do require the ability to apply different amounts of water to a plant, over its lifespan, the Jain Turbulent Flow Emitter exists. A self-piercing barb will assist in tool less installation.
- Easy flow adjustment with built-in valve
- Single piece construction
- Adjustable flow rates: from 0 to 31 GPH maximum at 30 PSI
- Wetted diameter up to 26 feet
- Operating range: 10-30 PSI
- 10-32 thread
- Recommended filtration: 150 mesh