AgTech is evolving rapidly as well as the number of farms adopting AgTech. This evolution is driven by increased labor costs, decreased labor availability, increased input costs, strict regulations, and growers looking for a competitive advantage.
If you are considering purchasing agtech irrigation products or have purchased some and are looking to buy more, this webinar is a must-see for you. We will review ten questions to ask so you can be comfortable making the best decision for your farm, ranch, or property.
There are many products to choose from and many promises made. The questions were developed in conjunction with the irrigation bill of rights to help consumers get the truth.
During this webinar, you will learn the right questions to ask to:
- Determine what products match your use
- How to tell if the provider is sound and reliable
- How to determine when the products become obsolete
- Determine the value of initial and follow up training
- Know the level of support you receive after the sale