Setting up a new outdoor grow site for hemp and cannabis has its fair share of challenges, and each can be very costly if not taken into account before breaking ground.
In this webinar, we’ll cover primary challenges seen when visiting sites preparing to grow hemp and cannabis outdoors.
Here are some topics we will cover, that you may encounter while growing hemp or cannabis outdoors:
- Will I grow in pots or in the ground:
- Soil types
- Soil testing
- Water saturation
- Rodent, pest and animal control
- What should I use for perimeter fencing and security?
- What permits do I need to grow hemp or cannabis?
- Where should I put water tanks and pumps?
- Will I have issues with the excavation of rocks, boulders and creating flat surfaces.
- Are there trees and stumps to remove: How do I protect native landscaping?
- How will I control dust and access the property for maintenance?