Antioxidants are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals, unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to environmental and other pressures. Certain fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants.
If you want to increase your intake of antioxidant and prefer to get them through organically grown foods from your garden this is the webinar for you.
During this webinar Tom Spellman from Dave Wilson Nursery will teach us:
- What antioxidants are and how they help us
- What fruits and vegetables are high in antioxidants
- Which have the best flavors
- How to select the best antioxidant plants for your garden
- Recommending cultural practices
- How to feed, water and care for them
- Helpful growing tips
Don’t miss this information session that will help you with your spring planting.