COO, Life Flower, LLC
Ponics include growing systems that do not include the crust of the earth. You are probably familiar with hydroponics, but there are many additional ways to grow plants and food using ponics technology.
The modern ideas of vertical farming use advanced ponic techniques and controlled-environment agriculture (CEA) technology, where all environmental factors can be controlled.
This week, Charlie Harris will take us on a journey showing us many ways ponics helps grow food more efficiently and use less water.
During this webinar, you will learn the following:
- Cutting-edge farming techniques
- The differences between hydroponics, aeroponics, and aquaponics
- How vertical farming is using ponics and the advantages
- How controlled environment agriculture uses ponics
- About some DIY cases and how you can get started with ponics