By the time you receive your water bill, it’s too late to adjust irrigation schedules to save water and money.
However, today in JAIN Unity, subscribers can view the cost of their water daily or on-demand. They can quickly see how much each irrigation event costs daily, monthly, and annually. And the specific details on the cost of water broken down to the individual irrigation zone, too.
This feature brings a new level to water costs awareness and visibility to irrigation efficiency for maintaining landscape health. Answering the two main questions of landscape irrigation: “How much water does my lawn (or other landscape plant life) need and what is that costing me?”
Unity now provides critical cost analysis needed to battle the overuse of water in urban areas. Mike Palumbo will help us understand how to access and use this information for better water management.
During this webinar, you will learn the following:
- How to access the cost of water feature
- How to set up specific water rates for properties
- How to calculate gallons per minute (GPM) flow rate for your irrigation system
- How to interpret the cost data
- How to use the data for water savings