Homeowners, HOAs, and commercial property managers are installing smart controllers at a rapid rate. Their overall satisfaction with smart controllers influences their desire to keep conserving water.
Dr. Dukes and his team analyzed two decades of smart irrigation controller use in the United States and reached some valuable conclusions he will share with us on Friday, May 14. Understanding how consumers interact and use smart controllers. We will discuss:
- Do smart controllers save water
- Where do we see the most significant savings
- Can we expect to see more legislation concerning smart controller use
- Understanding the variable of the human factor when using smart controllers
- What can contractors do to increase the level of satisfaction for their customers