Co-Founder and Former CEO of SWIIM
With increasing threats to agricultural water availability, your farm has two possible outcomes. In ten years, you’ll be toiling over a dusty, desolate wasteland, or if you’re resourceful, you’ll be living in the land of milk and honey, green pastures and all. It’s not all doom and gloom, but for some of you, it could be, and you know who you are. You’re the ones getting left behind who need more time and resources to research and invest in every new technology.
At JAIN, we know your long-term success boils down to how efficiently you use your water, and we’re not just talking about reading your decades-old flow meter. We’re talking 21st-century technology at your fingertips, customized to include exactly the things that will bring value to your operation and protect your family’s legacy’s most precious resource. Let us make sure your farm stands the test of time despite water scarcity and other uncertainties life throws at us.
During this webinar, you will learn the following:
- How SWIIM On-farm water accounting works
- How water accounting saves water
- How to use water accounting to sell or trade water
- Why this works for water agencies and individuals
- How SWIIM On-farm water accounting ensures accurate billing and record keeping from water agencies