Did you know that the world’s largest annual agricultural exposition is moving online in 2021 and on Friday you can learn how to make the most of this year’s World Ag Expo.
Our guest is Jennifer Fawkes, Marketing Manager at the International Agri- Center. She will give us all the tips and tricks to make the most of the virtual show. Her insight will help us all to learn more this year in a new way.
This year, more than 600 online exhibitors from 48 states in the U.S. and 65 countries are represented.
During this seminar, you will learn:
- What an online show looks like and how to have the best experience
- How to see displays of all the cool equipment customarily displayed at the show.
- How to attend the education sessions
- Hemp, cannabis, and indoor growing were huge last year. Learn about what they are doing with this subject this year
- The International Agri-Center is distributing vaccines. Learn how to get a COVID vaccine there.