The start of the season is one of the craziest we’ve seen. We have $8 corn, $11 wheat, and $18 soybeans. Soil moisture, water, and drought are at the front of everyone’s mind. In addition, inputs like nitrogen are skyrocketing.
This week, we will look at how growers around the country are responding to these variables and see what we can learn from some of the best practices in the field. During this webinar, you will learn:
- How the drought affects growers.
- What changes growers are making with reduced water
- With $8 corn, $11 wheat, and $18 soybeans, are farmers planting like crazy
- How fertilizer cost will impact the season
- Are growers moving to other popular crops like hemp and cannabis this year, or is that trend fading.