We keep saving water, but the rates keep going up. This is a common complaint, and the situation feels like a battle we can’t win. However, understanding the cost of water and knowing how your water rates are determined and why rates are different throughout the country makes the water rate puzzle much easier to accept. This week we are fortunate to have Brett Walton from Circle of Blue stepping us through the basics of water rates helping us understand why saving water is key to keeping rates from skyrocketing in the future.
In addition, he has some different thoughts on inflation and water rates and some ideas on the drought.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Why, even when we save water, rates are going up
- How rates are determined around the country
- The best places to live considering water rates
- How inflation impacts your water rates
- What you can do to keep your water rates from moving up too fast