Managing water accurately and consistently across multiple irrigation controllers is an age-old dilemma for landscapers. It’s a labor-intensive part of the upkeep of a healthy, well-manicured, and presentable landscape, requiring considerable time and resource costs.
Jain UNITY technology brings significant time savings and operational efficiencies to multi-controller management. Through your UNITY online account, you have smart, central access to simultaneously change the programming for groups of irrigation stations (zones) you choose across different controllers. Use these groups to effectively and directly change irrigation scheduling at the station (zone) level of your entire site, such as:
- Setting water budget percentage
- Setting target soil moisture depletion percentage
- Creating/adjusting/ending different schedule types
- Creating block days
- Modifying landscape settings, quick water programming adjustments
The fastest and easiest way for applying changes to a collection of similar stations (zones) across multiple controllers. For example, you’ve changed from spray heads to MP Rotators on your turf stations.
Use Manage Groups to identify all your turf stations on a site, and then make the same irrigation method change to all stations at once.
During this session you will learn:
- The difference between smart and fixed groups
- How to create a smart of fixed group
- How smart and fixed groups save you time and water.