Even if you are using a 200 mesh filter, some fine sand, silt, and clay particles make it into your drip lines.
Proper flushing is critical to your micro irrigation system’s success, yet few know the appropriate way to flush a system.
Cory Broad will take us step by step through the process, so you know how to flush correctly, how often to flush, and ways to measure your success.
This is a must-see webinar for anyone responsible for maintaining a drip irrigation system.
During this session, you will learn:
- The common types of field plugging
- How to complete emission device/supply line flushing
- How to use the Jain Irrigation flushing calculator
- What technology helps assist you in performing maintenance
- The value of flushing on irrigation systems
We look forward to seeing you on Friday, October 30, for this valuable lesson.