Plants thrive in soils with good structure, great microbial activity, and available nutrients to develop healthy, fibrous root systems and produce quality crops.
However, poor soil conditions from over-farming, cyclical drought, and poor water quality have led to soils with low nutritional content and have increased challenges with soil & crop management. In addition, traditional methods to improve soil health are often costly and time-consuming.
However, innovative Agtech like nanobubble technology promises a sustainable, cost-effective way to improve soil health and water quality, resulting in improved yields and plant performance.
Frank Toves is an early adaptor of technology in irrigation. He has been involved in many installations of Nanobubler technology and shares his experience and answers the question, Are nanobubble generators worth the expense?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Are nanobubble generators worth the time and money
- If and how nanobubble reduce soil compaction
- Do nanobubbles really improve nutrient absorption
- If nanobubbles make a difference in water absorption
- If nanobubbles help with soil high in salt