Once harvest is over, most irrigation managers are ready for a well-deserved break. However, some of the most critical work for the year, post-season irrigation maintenance, still needs to happen. Taking the proper steps today will positively impact your profits next year.
Cory Broad will take us through a step-by-step process to ensure your irrigation system is ready for the following year. Cory is a Certified Crop Adviser, Certified Irrigation Designer, and Certified Ag Irrigation, Specialist. Cory is a lifelong resident of the Central Valley and specializes in helping agricultural producers achieve maximum production while minimizing water use.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to properly inspect and clean filters
- How to properly check and maintain sand media filter stations
- The best way to flush your system
- When and how to use chemical maintenance
- How to develop a plan for next year.