Microirrigation systems include several types of emission devices. Soil type, the landscape’s topography, plant type, and associated water requirements all impact the emission device used.
In addition, filter requirement, frost protection, and grower./landscaper preferences also make a difference. With so many choices, what is the best way to determine the best emission device for a specific job?
This week, Andy Belingheri, National Sales Manager for Jain Irrigation, is going to step us through a process to determine how to select the best emission device for the job.
During this webinar, you will learn the following:
- Point Source vs. In-line emitters – definition of each and when to use one or the other
- What is turbulent flow vs. pressure compensating emitters, and why it matters
- How flow rates are measured in GPH – why that matters and how to know which flow is right
- Other emission devices (spray stakes, manifolds, bubblers)
- Maintenance requirements for each
- Filtrations and Pressure requirements