Renowned Plantsman, Everde Growers
Water rates, mega-droughts, and climate change are forcing landscapers, homeowners, and gardeners to rethink their plant choices in the garden.
However, some of the best choices might be plants you are already familiar with and love seeing in the landscape. The challenge is that sometimes we do not know how much water specific plants require.
The excellent news is that Nicholas Staddon from Everde Growers is joining us for a webinar to guide us to the best plants to plant in our gardens, considering their water use.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Which Mediterranean plants look great and are classified as low water use
- What to look for in plants to ensure purchasing the healthiest plants
- How to ensure your plants get the best start when planting
- Where to find a wide range of low-water-use plants
- Some simple design ideas for your garden