Officials this week say Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming must figure out how to use 15% less water. The US Department of the Interior has declared the first-ever tier 2 shortage for the Colorado River.
This means less water for agriculture. This is an ongoing issue, and short-term and long-term solutions are needed.
During our webinar, Jeff Tuel and Richard Restuccia will discuss the current situation and, more importantly, some short and long-term solutions to improve agriculture and landscaping and secure a long-term water future for the West.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The current dire water situation in the West
- The recent restrictions being placed on agricultural and urban water
- Why the restrictions are falling short
- How technology can improve the situation
- Steps you can take to improve the current water shortage