The 2021 irrigation season is one of the toughest ever. Supply chain difficulties, price increases, transportation, labor, Covid, drought, and an overall uneasiness with customers made this year difficult to manage.
More importantly, what does 2022 have in store for the irrigation industry? Will it be more of the same difficulties? Will it get better, or will we experience even more new challenges?
Now is the time to start strategizing for 2022, and to help us formulate our strategies for 2022, Aric Olson, President of Jain Irrigation, Inc., is our guest. Aric’s background in manufacturing, Ag Tech startups, agriculture, and business make him uniquely qualified to provide perspective on the coming year for irrigation.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- If the supply chain difficulties will ease or increase
- Future trends for pricing for irrigation products
- What to expect for ag-tech development for irrigation
- How the vaccine mandate will impact the industry
- What to look for in terms of drought and commodity pricing and the impact on the industry
- Other impacts to the irrigation industry – cyber security and climate change.
This will be an exciting session with payoffs that will last all year.