Water Management As A Service is changing the way growers in the United States are producing food and helping them adapt to variable field conditions.
The Water Management Team at Jain Irrigation is helping growers have their most successful season ever, and Aric Olson, President of Jain Irrigation USA will share with us the steps the team has taken this year to date and what to expect in the coming months.
Jain’s water management service helps growers Observe, Analyze and Act on plant responses using high resolution satellite imaging while monitoring soil moisture conditions, weather and field irrigation events.
Technology makes it easier to manage water than ever before, and many growers are taking advantage of third-party water management services to increase yields and reduce costs.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What type of water management services were provided to growers in March and April
- The water management team’s goals and focus for May and June
- What type of an irrigation schedule is generated and implemented.
- The process and variables required to implement the schedule
- What the future of Water Management As A Service for agriculture looks like.