There isn’t another irrigation product in your toolbox with the potential to save so much money than the Power Loc fitting.
Power Loc fittings save you time in two significant ways. First, they eliminate callbacks to jobs because the fitting has blown off. Power Loc fittings stay in place much better than insert or compression fittings, eliminating that callback to the job.
In addition, one Power Loc fits many different tubing sizes, so when it’s challenging to identify the size, you’ll never have to drive to the distributor to find the correct fitting.
But this is just the start. Did you know Power Loc fitting comes threaded or glueable to PVC pipe? There are so many ways to save with Power Loc fittings, and this week, we will examine how you can use Power Loc fittings on the job to save time and money.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- The many ways Power Loc fittings save time and money
- How to select the right Power Loc fitting for the job
- Why a Power Loc fitting fits so many different types of tubing
- How to glue Power Loc fittings to PVC pipe
- The various configurations of threaded Power Loc fitting and how they are used