If you are an irrigation pro, just getting started in the business, or a homeowner or building manager, it’s essential to understand what makes up an irrigation system. You may know all of the terminologies, but understanding each specific function and how the components work together will make your job easier. This session will also provide tips for a more efficient irrigation system allowing views to save water and save money.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Selecting the right valve, filter, and regulator for your job.
- How to size valves, filters, and regulators.
- How each of the components individually works.
- How they relate to each other and provide efficient irrigation.
- How to troubleshoot issues at the beginning of your system.
We look forward to seeing you at the training on Wednesday.