It’s spring and time to turn on irrigation systems and start watering again. However, taking a few key steps before starting your systems can make a big difference in the performance and life of your system.
Labor is tight again this year, and using technology instead of labor creates a significant profit change for you. There are plenty of instructions on how to perform a spring start-up, and what’s different about ours is you will labor savings processes using the Jain Unity mobile software that runs on your phone or tablet.
In addition, Jain Unity released some significant time savings additions to the software, so you don’t want to miss this informative session. During this session, you will learn:
- How to use these popular wet check features
- Wet Check features
- A tap on a station will activate the valve for watering.
- A tap on a station that is watering will stop the watering.
- While a station is watering, a tap on another station will stop the current station and start watering for a new station.
- ‘Next station’ button will cycle through stations.
- How to read controller watering schedules in Mobile UI.
- How to flag a zone and add comments to make ordering parts even more effortless.
- The best way to manage your spring start-up