Rainwater harvesting is rapidly becoming a standard process for many homeowners, institutions, and industrial plants to collect a natural resource and use it to reduce the amount and cost of purchased treated water.
Stormwater reuse entails storing stormwater runoff and then using it as a source of irrigation water. There are many design considerations to examine to ensure success as well as operation and maintenance considerations.
Proper design and appropriate installation will save you money, time, and labor for years to come. Fortunately, we have one of the premier irrigation designers, Lance Sweeney, helping us through the process during this valuable lunch and learn.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- What products work best for stormwater irrigation
- The proper design of a stormwater irrigation system
- How to estimate and examine the ROI of a stormwater irrigation system
- The proper installation and maintenance of a system
- The benefits to you and the environment of a stormwater system