We all know this term and understand the meaning yet often, collecting real-time water use information for many is unattainable.
Water managers using Jain Unity have can easily access water use information from any device that connects to the web.
More importantly, they share this information with customers, contractors, and water agencies to support their goal of proper water use and precision irrigation. During this webinar, Mike Palumbo is going to show us:
- Where to find measured water use reports in Jain Unity
- How to read and interpret them
- How to easily share them with customers, contractors, and water agencies
- Why it’s important to share this information
- The value of alerts and why you receive them