You’ve heard about Jain’s award-winning Water Management Services for permanent orchard crops. In this webinar, you will learn how the same fundamental smart irrigation practices are applied to grow tomatoes.
Intelligent irrigation scheduling using soil moisture, satellite-based ETc, and NDVI, along with weather forecasting, helps save just as much water, inputs, and energy for row crops as it does for permanent crops.
The growing season is shorter and more intense, so having detailed weekly irrigation schedules is even more important to balance costs with yields.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How Jain’s Water Management Consulting Services helps tomato growers get more crop per drop
- What technology Jain uses to save water and labor while increasing yields
- How irrigation schedules and recommendations are made
- How best to interact with your water manager
- How much Water Management Consulting Services from Jain cost