The purpose of a credential is to protect the public and ensure the professional providing services is committed to the profession and ongoing education in water management.
A strong credential indicates you meet a certain standard of competence and can give you a competitive advantage, more job opportunities, a higher pay scale, and job security.
The benefits of becoming certified include: A foundation of broad and deep understanding of water management, competitive advantages when bidding jobs or acquiring employment, and improves earning potential, naming a few.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why certifications are important
- What is best for water managers – Certificate vs. Certification vs License
- How to get Certified
- Find what brings value to your job responsibilities
- Prepare – Classes, study, etc.
- Taking exams
- Promoting your credentials