Professional organizations offer networking, education, and career development opportunities to their members. The California Agricultural Irrigation Association offers this and a whole lot more. CAIA helps growers understand they need good irrigation systems and how those systems conserve water for California agriculture.
In addition, CAIA also provides advocates in Washington to educate lawmakers on water policy to better enable them to enact water legislation that’s positive for California agriculture. If water matters to you or your business you should be involved with CAIA.
During this webinar, Jim Lauria, Director, and Paul McFadden, Past President of CAIA will help us understand:
- What CAIA does for members, growers, water conservation, and California Agriculture
- How it accomplishes these goals
- Who should become a member
- Why you should become a member
- What you can expect at the September meeting
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.